Meet Trainers, Jockeys, Handicappers and Horses
Enjoy Lunch and a Table at Ten Palms
Proceeds to Thoroughbred Aftercare Program
The Gulfstream VIP Fan Experience will offer Thoroughbred racing fans once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to view areas previously accessible only to the sport’s owners, trainers and jockeys. It will also afford them opportunities to meet some of the sport’s biggest stars. The full day of activities and access is offered for a $250 donation.
All proceeds raised through the VIP Fan Experience will go to Gulfstream Park's Thoroughbred Aftercare Program (gpaftercare.com). Established by Mr. Frank Stronach, Chairman of Gulfstream Park, the Aftercare Program helps to raise funds and awareness for retired Thoroughbreds and match them with loving owners willing to make lifelong commitments to their health, safety and well being. The Aftercare Program also offers a curriculum for elementary schools and opportunities to adopt and sponsor retired thoroughbreds through Florida Thoroughbred Retirement & Adoptive Care and a number of other organizations.
“The Gulfstream VIP Fan Experience is truly a behind the scenes look at our sport as well as a great opportunity to raise money and awareness for our aftercare program and our equine athletes," said Gulfstream President Tim Ritvo.
The Gulfstream VIP Fan Experience includes:
• A morning tour of Gulfstream’s backstretch and an opportunity to meet trainers and jockeys as horses are trained and groomed.
• Presenting a plaque in the winner’s circle to the winning connections of a race.
• A race named in the fan’s honor.
• A personal seminar on the day’s races with Gulfstream handicappers.
• Watching track announcer Larry Collmus call a race.
• A tour of the jockey’s room with popular clerk of scales Victor Sanchez.
• Lunch at Ten Palms.
• A visit to the Walking Ring.
• A Gulfstream Park gift bag.
For more information call 954.457.6451.