· First live post time is 1 p.m. Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays & Sundays. Post time on Fridays is 7:05 p.m. with the exception of a 1 p.m. post time on Friday, May 1 — Kentucky Oaks Day and eve of the Kentucky Derby. There is a special 12:30 p.m. post time on Saturday, April 25 (California Gold Rush Day). Post time will be at 11 a.m. on Saturday, May 2 (Kentucky Derby Day), Saturday, May 16 (Preakness Day) and Saturday, June 6 (Belmont Day).
* Admission Prices: General $8; Clubhouse $10; Turf Club $25.
* Free General Admission & Dollar Specials: Free General Admission on Thursdays with $1 hot dogs and sodas throughout the Hollywood Park program and $1 beers from noon until 3 p.m. Hot dogs and sodas are also $1 Friday nights with $1 beers from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m.
* Friday night concerts: Concerts following the final race on Friday nights in the North Park for the general admission cost of $8. After 10 p.m., concert admission is $20.
* Seniors: Patrons 62 & and older will receive $5 general admission on Wednesdays.
* Grade I Races: $250,000-added Shoemaker Mile Monday, May 25
$250,000-added Gamely Stakes Saturday, May 30
$300,000 Charles Whittingham Saturday, June 6
$300,000 Vanity Handicap Saturday, June 27
$700,000 American Oaks Sunday, July 5
$300,000 Triple Bend Handicap Sunday, July 5
$700,000 Hollywood Gold Cup Saturday, July 11
Premium Items: T-Shirt & Ball Cap April 25
Hollywood Legends DVD May 25
Baseball Jersey July 5
Gold Cup Julep Glass July 11
* Mother’s Day Buffet: — Sunday, May 10. Call (310) 419-1601 for reservations.
* Father’s Day Buffet: — Sunday, June 21. Call (310) 419-1601 for reservations.
* Guaranteed $500,000 Pick Six: California Gold Rush Day — April 25; Memorial Day — May 25; American Oaks Day — July 5; Hollywood Gold Cup Day — July 11.
* Leading Jockey (2008): Rafael Bejarano swept the five major Southern California meeting titles in 2008 and will be aiming for his seventh straight at the Spring/Summer Meet.
* Leading Trainer (2008): John Sadler won his second Hollywood Park title and first Spring/Summer title with 30 winners at the 2008 meeting.