By Marc Lawrence, PlaybookSports.com — What player couldn’t do with a few extra angles before making a wager. consider these this weekend:
• Utah is 13-3 ATS as a road underdog since the start of the 2014 season.
• Colorado is 2-8 ATS following a straight-up loss since the start of last season.
• Kentucky’s past eight games against AP-ranked teams have gone under the total.
• Nebraska is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games as a double-digit underdog.
• Missouri is 2-8 ATS as a double-digit favorite since the start of the 2021 season.
• Iowa State is 6-0 ATS as a double-digit underdog since the start of the 2017 season.