FILLY & MARE SPRINT
- Come Dancing suffered only defeat this year when placed to Midnight Bisou and meets no such rival here.
- Covfefe earns consistently good figures and won last two at the distance.
- Bellafina turns back in second start with blinkers; likes track and distance.
- Spiced Perfection won last despite trouble and figures closely with these.
- Legends of War found best form before freshened and is training purposefully for this.
- Eddie Haskel had a good prep for this and is a 5F specialist.
- Shecky Shabaz has shown marked improvement since switched to Servis.
- Stormy Liberal won this race last year, but is 0-for-6 this season.
- Omaha Beach looked good winning return and one-mile distance suits perfectly.
- Mr. Money just missed at 9F in last and trained aggressively for turn back today.
- Spun to Run recorded all wins at Parx and uncorked a good one in latest; acid test today.
- Improbable likes the track and distance; working bullets for Baffert.
FILLY & MARE TURF
- Sistercharlie is the defending champ and she’s followed a similar path to this year’s BC; hard to go past.
- Villa Marina ships in with a good record in France and we’ll find out if she can handle firm turf in the US.
- Mrs. Sippy won US bow and followed up with smart placing to top pick.
- Mirth has speed and can go a long way if allowed to set an easy pace.
- Mitole is remarkably consistent and works indicated he’s cranked up for best.
- Imperial Hint is a crack sprinter and beat top pick when that rival had trouble.
- Schancealot came up a head short in both Grade 1 attempts and again figures closely.
- Catalina Cruiser has an impressive record and is entered at the right distance in this year’s Cup.
- Space Traveller is a longshot with a good chance in a race with no killers.
- Got Stormy looked good in two victories at Saratoga this summer and worked well for return.
- Uni is a consistent performer at this level and only loss in past year and a half was to second pick two starts back.
- Circus Maximus adds Lasix and blinkers for the first time as O’Brien pulls out all stops.
- Midnight Bisou blossomed at age four and hasn’t lost since this race last year.
- Dunbar Road was a bit short in return and should benefit from the effort.
- Paradise Woods earned all wins at Santa Anita, but has never done it against Grade 1 competition.
- Blue Prize won Keeneland’s Spinster in return; good prep for this.
- Bricks and Mortar is perfect this year and 10-furlong victories suggest 12 furlongs is within his scope.
- Old Persian is well suited to distance and Buick is back in the saddle.
- Anthony Van Dyck has not held top form shown earlier this season and looks vulnerable at short odds.
- Channel Maker just missed in best lifetime effort last out and figures closely with a repeat performance.
- Code of Honor has come to hand in second half of the season and turned in spectacular workout two back.
- Vino Rosso was unlucky to get DQ’ed last out and again looms the main rival here.
- McKinzie always appears to be competitive but loses as often as he wins.
- War of Will has become a man this fall and works with blinkers were very good.