By Marc Lawrence, PlaybookSports,com — Week Five of the NFL season concludes today and tomorrow, and with it, a bevy of betting tips and nuggets are here, courtesy of ESPN. Check them out…
• Detroit is 14-5 ATS at home under Dan Campbell, the best ATS record in that span.
• Tennessee has covered nine straight games in October. They are 11-2 ATS in October since 20
• Indianapolis is 1-8 ATS in their last nine games as favorites.
• New York Giants are 5-0 ATS in non-conference games under Brian Daboll.
• Miami is 1-8-1 ATS in October since 2021.
• Cincinnati QB Joe Burrow is 27-18-1 ATS in his career, but he is 0-3-1 ATS this season.
• Minnesota is 1-7-1 ATS in their last nine games as an underdog.
• San Francisco QB Brock Purdy is 9-0 outright and 7-1-1 ATS in his career as a starter.
• Dallas and San Francisco have played OVER the total in right of the last 10 meetings in this series