By Marc Lawrence, PlaybookSports.com — Listen up:: All failed fourth-down conversions will now be automatically reviewed, just as turnovers and scoring plays are.
• All four AFC North teams currently have a preseason win total of nine-plus games. There has never been a division in NFL history to have every team finish with a winning record. If Vegas is right, it would set a record.
• Speaking of the AFC North – Every team in AFC North was 3-3 versus other division foes in 2022.
• Dalvin Cook is the only RB in the NFL to rush for more than 1,100 yards each of the past four seasons.
• Mike Evans has nine straight seasons with 1,000 receiving yards, the longest streak to begin a career in NFL history. Only Jerry Rice (11 straight) has a longer streak at any point in a career.
• Nick Chubb is the first player with at least 6,000 rush yards and at least five yards per rush in his first five NFL seasons since Jim Brown from 1957-61.
• The Jets allowed the fourth-fewest PPG in the NFL last season. The last time Aaron Rodgers had a top-eight scoring defense was 2010, his only Super Bowl victory, per CBS Sports.
• There have been 756 quarterbacks to start the season in Week One. Only 36 went on to win a Super Bowl.