By Marc Lawrence, PlaybookSports.com — Week Six of the 2023 NFL season is in the books, and here’s what we learned, thanks to Nate Davis and USA TODAY…
• The 49ers’ 17 points were their fewest since a 13-0 win against the New Orleans Saints on Nov. 27, the last game QB Jimmy Garoppolo started and finished for San Francisco.
• It was the Jets’ first win over the Eagles after losing the first 12 matchups between the franchises.
• Miami routed the Carolina Panthers 42-21 and finished with 424 yards in Sunday’s win, amazingly nearly 100 shy of its league-best average entering Week 6.
• Every team in the AFC North has at least three wins. It’s the only division that can make such a claim.
• Houston QB C. J. Stroud’s first 191 passes without an interception are the longest pick-free stretch in league history to start a career.