By Marc Lawrence, PlaybookSports.com — Week 9 of the college football season is underway. Per ESPN Betting, here are few betting tips on Saturday’s afternoon’s games worth noting…
• Kansas is 3-13-1 ATS following a bye since 2009.
• Penn State is 9-0-1 ATS against unranked teams dating back to last season.
• Georgia is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 as a double-digit favorite. Florida is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games as a double-digit underdog.
• BYU has covered five straight games vs Texas dating back to 1987.
• Utah is 13-4 ATS in October since the start of the 2018 season.
• Duke’s last 14 games against AP-ranked opponents have gone under the total 13 times.
• Tulane has covered nine straight road games.
• California’s last six games against ranked teams have gone over the total