By Marc Lawrence, Playbooksports.com — Super Wild Card Sunday is here with three games on tap today. This is what we know…
• The two biggest lines on this weekend’s card favored San Francisco yesterday and Buffalo today. In the past 30 seasons, home favorites of at least nine points are 12-0 ATS in wild-card weekend.
• The Bills entered the season as a 6-1 choice to win the title. However, per the Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas, they enter the playoffs as the second choice behind the Chiefs.
• Miami QB Teddy Bridgewater is 20-4 ATS as a road dog.
• Since 2014, underdogs are 8-2 ATS when division opponents meet in the playoffs.
• Cincinnati has gone 0-8 UNDER the total in its last eight playoff games.