By Marc Lawrence, PlaybookSports.com —
NFL betting tips and stats worth noting on Sunday’s card:
• The NY Jets are 4-0 SUATS away this season.
• Philadelphia is the 29th team to start 8-0 or better in the Super Bowl era; 11 of the previous 28 (39%) and four of the past eight lost consecutive games immediately following the undefeated start.
• Cleveland coach Kevin Stefanski is 7-1 ATS as an underdog of at least 3.5 points.
• Carolina was 0-15 outright in their past 16 games as a double-digit underdog until they beat the Buccaneers in Week 7 this season.
• Las Vegas is 9-1 ATS (8-2 SU) in its past 10 meetings against Denver, including 5-0 ATS as an underdog.