|Best Cities for Football Fans||Worst Cities for Football Fans|
|1. Pittsburgh, PA||236. Fort Collins, CO|
|2. Dallas, TX||237. Louisville, KY|
|3. Boston, MA||238. New Britain, CT|
|4. Green Bay, WI||239. Columbia, SC|
|5. New York, NY||240. Ithaca, NY|
|6. Miami, FL||241. Davidson, NC|
|7. New Orleans, LA||242. Valparaiso, IN|
|8. Los Angeles, CA||243. Providence, RI|
|9. Indianapolis, IN||244. Stephenville, TX|
|10. San Francisco, CA||245. St. George, UT|
To view the full report and your city’s rank, please visit: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-worst-cities-for-football-fans/9691
Super Bowl LV By The Numbers
- $5,506: The average cost of a ticket to the past five Super Bowls.
- $8,613: Lowest price of a Super Bowl LV ticket on the resale market (30% increase from 2020).
- It is the 1st time in 37 years when Budweiser won’t air an ad during the Super Bowl (joining Coca-Cola, Hyundai and Pepsi).
- 14,500 fans and 7,500 vaccinated healthcare workers will be at Raymond James Stadium for Super Bowl LV (30% of the stadium’s capacity).
- 72%: Share of Americans who say they are unlikely to host or attend a Super Bowl party this year.