By Marc Lawrence, PlaybookSports.com — Like yesterday, let’s take a quick look at some of the betting tips and nuggets on Saturday evening’s college football card…
• Pittsburgh is 8-2 ATS following a bye week since the start of the 2018 season.
• Washington State is 6-1 ATS over its past seven games as a favorite.
• LSU has gone over the total in 10 consecutive games, the longest active over streak in the FBS
• Miami is 1-5 ATS following a straight-up loss under Mario Cristobal.
• Oregon State is 10-1 ATS as a home favorite since the start of the 2021 season.
• NC State is 5-17 ATS on the road since the start of the 2019 season.
Click here for more betting nuggets on today’s CFB card.